Xiaomi has officially announced MIUI 12 for many of its devices in different regions. It comes with new static and live wallpaper. The Super Wallpapers include 3D visuals of Earth and Sun. You will be able to set these Super Wallpapers on both your locked and unlocked phone screens.
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
You can also get Super Wallpaper on your devices without flashing custom ROM or having a rooted phone. Below you can check the steps to get the Super Wallpapers from MIUI 12 running on your Xiaomi phone.
HOW TO INSTALL MIUI 12 SUPER WALLPAPER ON ANY XIAOMI PHONE
Following are the steps to get the Super Wallpaper on your device without root:
- Firstly you will need to download it. You can also download from the link mentioned below:
- Install the APK files individually via the File Manager application.
- Download the Google Wallpapers app from the Play Store.
- Open Google Wallpaper app.
- Tap on the Live Wallpaper section.
- Select the wallpaper you want to use.
- Then, click on Set Wallpaper.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen asking whether to apply the wallpaper to the Home screen or the Homescreen and lock screen.
- Select the latter option
- Exit the application.
- Now, you can see the Super wallpaper on your screen.
Obviously, applying live wallpaper will cause the battery to deteriorate rapidly. Thus, if you want to extend your battery life, you can consider switching to static wallpaper.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on [email protected]