OnePlus 10T smartphone users in India are now eligible to enjoy the Android 14-based OxygenOS 14 open beta offerings. As the software is slowly reaching the stability platform, the Chinese OEM has started serving beta builds to more devices in its family.
Consequently, it’s high time to participate in the OxygenOS 14 open beta pool and explore the latest features as well as capabilities on your OnePlus 10T handset. You can further report bugs and issues (if any) to contribute to the software development and make it more efficient.
Before proceeding with installation, ensure that your phone is running on the detectable version – CPH2413_126.96.36.1994 (EX01) or 587. It should have at least 30% of battery cells, and 4GB of storage space to carry out the installation smoothly.
OxygenOS 14 Open Beta – Changelog
Smart and efficient
- Improves cloud photo service by Google Photos.
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Upgraded Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
It is worth noting that the beta activity is live for 5,000 users. Hence, do not miss this moment and enroll yourself to obtain a new software experience.