OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite is all set to experience the OxygenOS 14 beta on the surface but alongside new features, the update will welcome some UI issues. Make sure to take some precautions beforehand to protect your device from harmful actions.
According to the official information on the community forum, the new OxygenOS 14 closed beta might bring UI issues for the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite. You may encounter flickering while watching videos, the absence of live wallpapers, unwanted shifts in the screen brightness, and more.
- The screen flashes when flipping to portrait and landscape mode while watching the video.
- Live wallpapers are not present in the wallpaper window.
- AP band changes from 2.4GHz to 5GHz after cloning the hotspot settings.
- Edited recorded Reels Video is stuck observed.
- The screen brightness lock is not triggered in landscape Games.
- Chinese text in the Shelf settings interface.
- Internet keeps stopping the popup while clicking on the search option in the control panel.
- Animation flickers while tapping on the recent tab on the global search interface.
Consequently, we suggest taking a backup beforehand so that you may not lose any important data or files. On the flip side, ensure that all apps are running on their latest versions so that they can work effectively with the new operating system. Perhaps, you also have to tolerate instability and accept all risks and issues that come along with the beta firmware.