It’s an amazing day for the OnePlus Nord N20 SE phone users as the company has pushed off the magical OxygenOS 13.1 update to the devices. Accordingly, the latest firmware unlocks a variety of interesting and useful features alongside optimizations for every section of the handset.
As per the official inputs, the OnePlus Nord N20 SE is getting the OxygenOS 13.1 update with the CPH2469_126.96.36.1990 (EX01) build version. Meanwhile, we will suggest keeping a minimum of 1.50GB storage free to download the firmware conveniently.
It’s an unexpected rollout! So far, none of the other Nord handsets has received the OxygenOS 13.1 privilege, except the newly launched Nord CE 3 Lite. And in the latest development, the tech giant is serving the Android 13-based firmware to the budget-friendly Nord N20 SE smartphone.
At the same time, we are looking forward to getting some details on the upgrade plan for other Nord devices. It would be much better if the company kick off the major upgrade soon, as it could be the last one for many of the mid-range models. By that time, you can check the changelog of this new update, below.
Though the update didn’t contain all the features of the 13.1 version. Yet, they are enough to provide a new phase to your handy gadget.
OnePlus OxygenOS 13.1 Update – Changelog
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
Security & Privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.