OnePlus is marking a full stop to another week and we are back with the OxygenOS weekly bulletin (September 23, 2023). Notably, the company was fully focused this week regarding software updates and dropped interesting inputs on the user ground.
Meanwhile, it seems as if the tech giant is readying some amazing and prominent hardware products that will raise the brand’s standard in the market! Are you excited to look out at these details? Then get on this express and grab every highlight of this week.
OnePlus OxygenOS Weekly Bulletin – September 23, 2023
1. To begin with. OnePlus has officially shared the OxygenOS 14 open beta plan, reflecting that the public testing phase will begin in October. It further declares the eligible devices that will receive the Android 14 upgrade. Luckily, the OnePlus 8T is one of them!
2. Another significant thing is features and changes. It seems the new upgrade will hold outstanding capabilities for OnePlus devices. You can have a glance at these subjects below:
3. But no matter what, the old OxygenOS will still remain users’ favorite and that’s why even other vendors have started copying it! Read the full story HERE.
1. This is another important segment of this weekly bulletin. The list begins with the tipped launch date of Open Foldable – October 19. You can grab the full details below.
2. OnePlus Pad Go is the next in the device queue which will show up on the consumer stage on October 6. Read More
3. OnePlus is working on numerous products and one of them could be a new smartwatch, which is likely to launch in early 2024. Know More
Last but not least, the company has renovated several apps and services so that users may not face any issues while performing functions. In case you have missed any app updates then don’t worry. One can still download new builds, below: