It added a new Personalization feature and a new feature to keep network connection stable in the Game mode for Oppo A9 2020. It also fixed the issue related to recording system sounds, display issue of video taken, and more.
For Oppo F15, this update brings a new feature that allows you to connect to a Wi-Fi network by scanning a QR code. It fixed a display issue when the system would switch to Dark Mode in Split-screen Mode.
The software version of this update for Oppo A9 2020 users is CPH1937EX_11_C.69 and users will have to download a 771MB software package size. Oppo F15 comes with the software version CPH2001EX_11_C.39. We recommend users to check for the update from the support app.
Join our Oppo channel on Telegram:
CHANGELOG OF THIS UPDATE:
- Added the August 2020 Android security patches to enhance systeM security.
- Added a feature which allows you to connect to a Wi-Fi network by scanning a QR code. (Go to Settings – Wi-Fi” and tap the scan icon in the top-right corner.)
- Fixed a display issue when the system would switch to Dark Mode in Split-screen Mode. Improved system stability.
OPPO A9 2020
- Added the August 2020 Android security patches to enhance system security.
- Added the Personalizations feature in “Settings > Personalizations”. Added the Bottom recommendation feature in “Settings > Bottom recommendation”. could occasionally contain noise in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where the recorded system sounds
- Improved system performance and stability.
- Added a new feature to keep network connection stable in the Game mode when you receive a non-VOLTE call on your primary SIM card. Added a new feature to allow users to connect to a Wi-Fi network by scanning the QR code. (Go to “Settings > Wi-Fi, and tap the scan icon in the top right corner.)
- Fixed a display issue of videos taken by the front camera when they were shared to another device by third-party apps.
- Fixed an issue where the HDR icon would not display when the rear camera was zoomed more than 1 time. Fixed an issue where the flashlight could be turned on by mistake occasionally. Fixed an issue where the camera would shoot automatically when you opened the Camera app again after you took a photo by Google voice.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on [email protected].