Realme C3, Narzo 10, and Narzo 10A are receiving a new OTA update with June 2020 security patches in India. The latest update brings security enhancement and new optimizations for these devices users.
The June update optimizes game audio quality, system stability, and probabilistic lagging issues. It also fixes some probabilistic issues such as weather app failed to obtain location, game center FPS, using fingerprint to unlock, not charged in some scenes, and pressing power button to light up the screen for better user experience.
The updated software version of Realme C3 is RMX2020_11.A.33, Realme Narzo 10 is RMX2040_11.A.23 and Narzo 10A is RMX2020_11.A.33. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
CHANGELOG OF REALME C3, NARZO 10 AND NARZO 10A:
- Optimized game audio quality
- Optimized system stability
- Optimized probabilistic lagging issue
Known issue fixed
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when pressing power button to light up screen
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when using fingerprint to unlock
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that weather app failed to obtain location
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that game center FPS was shown as zero
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that phone cannot be charged in some scenarios
- Updated Android security patch (June,2020)
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu.