Realme GT Neo 2 smartphone users are collecting the latest August 2023 software update which comes along with several new features. The firmware holds significant offerings for every section of the device and accompanies a newly released security patch.
The current August 2023 update for the Realme GT Neo 2 is tagged with the RMX3370_18.104.22.1684 version. While there aren’t any inputs about the software package, we will suggest you maintain 1.50GB of free space to store the firmware conveniently.
Speaking of the changelog, the latest version includes new connectivity features, enhanced personalization, and useful capabilities for the health section. It further brings the July 2023 security patch and optimizes the stability aspects for reliable performance.
You can check the full changelog below.
- Integrates the July 2023 Android security patches.
- New realme UI smart cross-device connections for easier connection and better interoperability.
- New auto-connect feature enables automatic connection between phones, tablets, and PCs placed in close proximity.
- New continuity feature allows you to continue tasks started on one device (phone, tablet, or PC) on another device. It also supports seamless switching of audio between phones and tablets when using.
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
- Optimizes the system performance
- Optimizes the system stability