The new update optimizes the system performance, network, service, noise performance of the rear camera recording, super night shooting effect, fingerprint unlocking firmware as well as fixes the issue that iFLYTEK’s input method cannot be called out with a low probability.
Below you can check the updated firmware version and changelog of this update.
Updated Software Version
- Realme V11 5G – A.07
- Update Android security patch (2021#4)
- Optimize system performance and improve the fluency of some scenes
- Optimize network service performance and improve network stability
- Optimize the noise performance of the rear camera in HDR mode
- Optimize the maximum frame rate performance of the rear camera recording
- Optimize the super night shooting effect of the rear camera
- Optimize fingerprint unlocking firmware to improve system security
- Fix the problem that iFLYTEK’s input method cannot be called out with a low probability
In addition, the Chinese phone maker has also started the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for several eligible devices. The Early Access activity lets users start using the features of Realme UI 2.0 before its public release.
Realme UI 2.0 with Android 11 comes with numerous exciting features such as better customization, better privacy controls, revamped user interface, Chat bubbles, screen recorder, one-time permissions, notification history, and more.
HOW TO UPDATE:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.