Its specification is almost similar to Z Flip, but replaces Snapdragon 865 with the 865 Plus 5G mobile platform for 10% better performance and includes 5G non-standalone (NSA), 5G standalone (SA), Sub-6 support has been added with Snapdragon X55 5G modems.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G offers two color options – Mystic Gray and Mystic Bronze colors, priced at $ 1,449.99 (Rs. 1,08,180 approx). It will arrive in the US through AT&T, Best Buy, Samsung.com, T-Mobile, and Amazon.com starting on August 7, 2020.
Samsung Galaxy Flip 5G Full Specification:
- 6.7-inch FULL HD+ (2636 x 1080 pixels) 21.5:9 Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Flex display, external/ cover 1.1-inch (300 x 112 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 3.09 GHz Kryo 585 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 585 + 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 585) with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- One eSIM and one Nano SIM
- 12MP (primary wide-angle) Super Speed dual pixel f/1.8 1.4μm Pixel Size + 12MP (ultra-wide) f/2.2 1.22μm Pixel Size; LED flash, HDR10+, OIS, Up to 8x digital zoom; Video: Up to 4K 60fps
- 10MP camera (f/2.4 aperture)
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1 LE , ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- Nano-SIM + eSIM
- Samsung Knox, secure folder, facial recognition
- Unfolded: 167.3×73.6×7.2mm; Weight: 183 grams
- 3300mAh (Typical) / 3204mAh (minimum) battery with 15w fast charging, 9w Qi wireless charging