- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with S Pen
- Samsung Exynos 1080 SoC is now official
- One UI 3.0 Beta 3 bug fixes
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 update Canada
- Verizon Galaxy Note 10 and Note 20 updates
- Samsung announced One UI 3.0 beta program for Galaxy Note 10 and S10 series
- Android 11 based One UI 3.0 beta rollout starts for Galaxy Note 10 series
1. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra could become the first S series phone with S Pen support
Samsung’s S Pen is the biggest difference between the Galaxy S series and Note series, but not anymore. A tipster claimed about the S Pen support for the top model of the Galaxy S21 series, the Galaxy S21 Ultra. Read more here.
2. Samsung unveils its first 5-nanometer based Exynos 1080 processor
Samsung has now officially unveiled its latest Exynos 1080 SoC at an event in China. This new 5-nanometer based chipset packs some great capabilities for enhanced user experience. Read more here.
3. Samsung fixes several bugs in the 3rd One UI 3.0 beta for the Galaxy Note 20 – Full Changelog
Samsung has started rolling out the third One UI 3.0 beta for the Galaxy Note 20 series in the US, Korea, and India. It comes with fixes for several bugs. It also adds the November 2020 security patch. Read more here.
4. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 getting October 2020 security patch update in Canada
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the first device that received the latest November 2020 security patch before the starting of the month of November. Now, the new update coming for the Galaxy Z Fold 2 users of Canada. Read more here.
5. Verizon sending November 2020 security patch for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 20 series
Verizon is rolling out a new software update to the Galaxy Note 10 series and Galaxy Note 20 series smartphones in the U.S. The latest update comes with the latest November 2020 security patch to increase device security. Read more here.
6. Breaking: Samsung starts Android 11-based One UI 3.0 beta program for the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 series
Samsung is now starting the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 beta program for the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 series users. Read more here.
7. Samsung started rolling out One UI 3.0 beta for Galaxy Note 10 series
Samsung has started rolling out the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 Beta 1 build for the Galaxy Note 10 series in Korea. Read more here.