MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version didn’t bring any new feature but it optimized only in the four areas of Liquid Storage, Atomic Memory, Focus Calculation, and Intelligent Balance.
However, the company already started releasing the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update to eligible smartphones across the world. If you want this update and don’t know how to install it in the right way then this article is very helpful for you.
In this article, you can see the easiest way to update your Xiaomi smartphone with MIUI 12.5 or MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update.
HOW TO INSTALL?
Before starting the download, make sure that your smartphone has more than 50% battery power.
- Download the upgraded version of MIUI 12.5 corresponding to your smartphone.
- After downloading, just install it on your Xiaomi smartphone.
Follow these steps:
- Open your device Settings
- Then tap on the About phone option
- Click on MIUI version.
- After entering the MIUI version section, press the MIUI logo several times until a message appears.
- Via the three points within the top right corner, access, Select > Choose update package.
- Finally, select the update in. zip download and proceed to update it.