Realme is releasing its Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update gradually for all eligible devices. Meanwhile, the Realme 9 5G device owners who were under beta testing have now received the stable Realme UI 3.0 update based on Android 12.
JOIN REALME ON TELEGRAM
Realme is shipping the latest Realme UI 3.0 update with UI version RMX3388_11.C.03. Notably, to receive this update, please make sure your Realme 9 5G is updated to the required version RMX3388_11.A.06 / RMX3388_11.A.07 befo
This latest update brings a new Fluid Space design and Sketchpad AOD. Additionally, it counts several new features such as a redesigned interface, unparalleled security, privacy controls, and system performance improvements to make your smartphone faster and smoother.
To be mentioned, this is a phased rollout, and currently, it’s released to a limited number of users and will be available to all users very soon. Below you can check the complete changelog of this update.
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
[Convenience & efficiency]
- FlexDrop is renamed as Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
[Security and privacy]
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.