Apple has initiated a new software update for Beats Fit Pro earbuds. The initial update that the wireless earbuds received rollout last year, was in November. On the contrary side, AirPods got a firmware update in December. This is the second new update for the Beats earbuds.
The update is rolling out with firmware version 4E64. This version is only intended for Apple Beats Fit Pro at the current moment. Although, there is no changelog as to what this update brings. Yet, we can assume that there would surely be finer improvements and add ons for the device.
How to Update?
One can explore what new changes does this latest software brings by installing it to the gadget. The users can update their wireless tool by following the below-given instructions:
- Navigate to the Settings icon
- Check on the BlueTooth option
- Turn on the toggle of BlueTooth
- Search for your earbuds in the “connected device” list
- Click on the “i” tab given beside the headset name
- Check for the Software Version
- If your Beats Fit Pro are not updated then install the software while your earphones and iPhone are linked to each other through BlueTooth.
Beats Fit Pro
The Wireless Earbuds are meant with a purpose to provide the user with utmost comfort. Further, these headsets provide an effective and dynamic sound experience with enhanced quality. Moreover, it cuts the distracting noises in your surroundings and makes the calls as well as audio files more transparent to you.
Via – 9to5Mac