OnePlus updated the Ace Pro device with the recent ColorOS 12-based October 2022 Android security patch update to maintain efficiency and fluency. The monthly update is special for the system’s stability and boosts performance in some scenarios.
However, the update comes with a number of fixes and improvements for the OnePlus Ace Pro users. Although, the updated touch firmware for a better gaming experience. Gamers nowadays builds with heavy software, and it can badly affect the performance of smartphones. This October 2022 update aims to provide a better gaming experience to users.
Join us on Telegram
Additionally, this new firmware for the OnePlus Ace Pro smartphone optimizes the startup speed of some applications to improve system fluency and also fixes the problem of low probability of charging interruption in some scenarios to improve the charging experience.
As with an increase the in the usability of smartphones charging-related issues will get abnormal. Alongside this, it fixes the problem of intermittent sound during calls and improved the stability of the calls. we recommend installing the update as soon as it reaches you, you can identify the update via ColorOS 12.1.1.A.11 build version.
Below you can check the complete changelog for the October 2022 Update for the OnePlus Ace Pro.
- Update touch firmware for the better gaming experience
- Repair database exceptions and improve system stability
- Optimize the startup speed of some applications to improve system fluency
- Fix the problem of low probability of charging interruption in some scenarios to improve the charging experience
- Update the Android security patch to October 2022 to improve system security
- Fixed the problem of intermittent sound during calls, and improved the stability of calls