The OnePlus 10 Pro is the only device to get the stable ColorOS 13 version, and the company is constantly working to make it compatible via the update. However, the OnePlus 10 Pro recently receives an October 2022 update for better system security and stability of your device.
The recent update brings a number of fixes and features optimization for the users to provide them with a smooth experience on the OnePlus phone. Notably, the update mainly improves the battery life of mobile phones in some scenarios to give a longer-time usability experience.
Join us on Telegram
Additionally, the update also aims to splash the screen during probabilistic fingerprint unlocking and an abnormal vibration when scrolling recent tasks in your OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone. Be noted the update is crucial as it improves the camera-related issue in certain scenes and Fixed the probabilistic display abnormality of the WeChat startup interface.
Users can identify the October 2022 update for the OnePlus 10 Pro through the ColorOS 13.0.0.C.22 build version. We recommend users download and install the update as soon as it reaches you, it may take some time to expand gradually.
Open the Setting app on your OnePlus 10 Pro, then click on bout from the software update hit the system update option, and now download and install the update. For more detailed information you can check the complete changelog mentioned below:
- Optimize system stability and fluency
- Optimize the battery life of mobile phones in some scenarios
- Fixed splash screen during probabilistic fingerprint unlocking
- Fixed abnormal vibration when scrolling recent tasks
- Fixed the probabilistic display abnormality of the WeChat startup interface
- Update the Android security patch to October 2022 to improve system security
- Fixed camera crash in certain scenes