After the official release of EMUI 11 beta, Huawei started recruitment for selected models in different regions. Recently, the company updated its Beta app, which is now able to support EMUI 11 beta test program.
The Huawei Beta app allows users to test all new features of the EMUI version earlier than the stable release.
- Click on the Beta app icon.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Log in with Huawei ID.
- If you not have Huawei ID then, click on Register.
Join a BETA campaign:
- Start the Beta app
- Log in with Huawei ID
- Select Personal
- Click on Join Project
- Click on Available Project
- If the project is available, select the project
- Read project details and sign up
*you will receive HOTA upgrade notification automatically then, you can select to update your phone.
For Problem and feedback:
- Go to the “Report page”.
- Select the module which has a problem.
- Input detail info about the problem you found and then submit.
- when you submit the problem, the APP will ask you if you agree to upload the log when you are not using WIFI.