Last month, Samsung has surprisingly announced that the Galaxy M31 devices are eligible to experience the One UI 3.0 before its public release. Following the announcement, the company has also started rolling out the first One UI 3.0 beta build for these phones in India.
According to the latest information, Samsung has started sending the Android 11 based One UI 3.0 Beta 2 for the Galaxy M31 phones in India. This firmware comes with an update package of less than 500MB and build version M315FXXU2ZTLN.
It is worth mentioning that this firmware also includes the January 2021 security patch for better device protection. It makes the Galaxy M31 the first to get the latest security patch.
As per the changelog, it fixes several issues including the screen saver freezing, picture links are not opening in AR Zone, and camera closing while recording in hyperlapse mode.
It also optimizes the disappearing problem of the last used app in the recent app menu, bad picture quality in low light, screen flickering while recording a video using filters/effects, and more.
What’s new with One UI 3.0 Beta 2 for Galaxy M31
- Screen saver not working
- Picture link does not open in AR Zone
- Force close occurs during recording with X8 hyperlapse mode
- Last app which we use appears in background of recent for 1 second and then disappears
- While opening recent tab it takes much time to open
- Auto focus has some issues and picture quality in low light is decreased
- The background of quick settings panel and the edge panel is not getting blurred in private tab or secret mode in any internet brow
- Flickering occurs when record video with effects
If you’ve participated in the One UI 3.0 beta testing activity, then check for the latest update by heading to the device Settings, then go for the Software updates option, and tap on Download and install button.
Thanks to the tipster – Amy