After the screening of Huawei HarmonyOS 3 beta round 1 and round 2 devices, the company took one more step ahead with other devices to enlist them for providing a new software version.
In a recent development, Huawei is working hard to soon release a stable version of new software for eligible Huawei devices, but it’s essential to test smartphone and MatePad compatibility before rolling out the stable version of HarmonyOS 3.
Today, Huawei declared more than dozens of Huawei devices to get the HarmonyOS 3 beta in the coming day, which includes Nova 9, Nova 8, and some of the MatePad devices. However, these gadgets are ready to experience new interfaces, features, and some major fixes.
Do you want to discover specifically which models can benefit from and enjoy HarmonyOS 3.0’s dynamic features? Let’s then learn more in-depth about the adaptive models and their variations. Below you can check the complete list of devices along with the model number:
Here is the list of eligible Huawei HarmonyOS 3 beta round 3 eligible devices:
- Huawei Nova 9 SE (JLN-AL00) – 220.127.116.11
- Huawei Nova 8 (ANG-AN00) – 18.104.22.1683
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro 4G (BRQ-AL00) – 22.214.171.1243
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro 5G (BRQ-AN00) – 126.96.36.1993
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-AL09) – 188.8.131.525
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-AL19) – 184.108.40.2065
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W09) – 220.127.116.115
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W19) – 18.104.22.1685
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W29) – 22.214.171.1245
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W39) – 126.96.36.1995
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G 10.8 (MRX-AN19) – 188.8.131.525
- Huawei MatePad 10.8 (SCMR-AL09) – 184.108.40.2065
- Huawei MatePad 10.8 (SCMR-W09) – 220.127.116.115
So are you having one of the Huawei devices models, if yes then get ready to test the dynamic HarmonyOS 3 version? But before going ahead with the beta update you need to be aware of the following important point.
The Adoption Process for the beta testing has begun and participants signup through the My Huawei app, open the app, and Navigate to the Upgrade Early section. Read the instruction properly. And then the ‘read and agree on the box, you had registered successfully for the beta activity.