Huawei has pushed a new HarmonyOS update with 184.108.40.206 version, that installs two new stylus functions for MatePad 11. These functions will be really helpful during marking notes and adding reminders. However, only the limited users who previously enrolled for the internal tests are getting these new features. In addition, the Huawei M-Pencil 2nd generation 2021 models are compatible with this new update at present.
Speaking of the new features- the first one is stylus global annotation meanwhile, the second is the one-click excerpt function. Moving further, annotations are kind of meta descriptions that are attached with other points or words containing more info or meaning of them.
Besides, the one-click excerpt function will allow the users to take screenshots of a particular area rather than the entire window. Furthermore, they can also drag the screenshot and copy it on the note-taking application.
Now, let’s explore some more info about the latest HarmonyOS update-
- Update Version: 220.127.116.11(C00E210R1P13)
- Update Size: 543 Megabytes
- New Changes: Global Annotation, One-click Excerpt, September 2021 Security Patch
- September 2021 Security Patch: It fixes a total of 3 critical, 24 high, 55 medium, 12 low-level CVEs in framework, kernel, system, app section, and the third-party library
About Huawei MatePad 11:
This HarmonyOS tablet comes with Snapdragon 865 processor paired with Adreno 650 GPU. It is designed with a 10.95-inch display producing 2560 x 1600 pixels screen resolution on a high refresh rate of 120 Hz. Furthermore, its 7250 mAh battery provides all-day battery backup with 22.5W quick charging support.
There are few things that you need to look, before updating this tablet.
- This version upgrade won’t erase personal data, but still, back up all important data for advanced precautions
- Maintain enough storage and battery percentage before updating the tablet
- Once the update is complete, the system will restart. During the time please wait patiently for about five minutes