Apple recently seeded the macOS Catalina 10.15.7 that comes only a month after the release of latest macOS Catalina software. Apple released this update to fix several bugs that users were having with the major update.
The update fixes a bug related to the Wi-Fi, where macOS would not automatically connects to a Wi-Fi. It fixes an issue that prevents files from syncing through iCloud drive. It also resolves the problem that was causing a small white flagship line to appear on the Radeon Pro 5700 XT.
Here’s the full change log of the update.
macOS Catalina 10.15.7 provides important security updates and bug fixes for your Mac.
– Resolves an issue where macOS would not automatically connect to Wi-Fi networks
– Fixes an issue that could prevent files syncing through iCloud Drive
– Addresses a graphic issue that may occur on iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) with Radeon Pro 5700 XT
Some features may not be available for all regions, or on all Apple devices. For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
To download the update:
- Choose Apple menu.
- Go to System Preferences.
- Then click Software Update.