Huawei sending the latest March 2022 HarmonyOS update for Nova 6 series smartphone. As per the information, this update added new features and install improvements to enrich the overall user experience.
Models getting the latest update:
- Huawei Nova 6
- Huawei Nova 6 5G
- Huawei Nova 6 SE
According to the changelog, we found that this update added support for connecting with certain Huawei watches, bands, and MateView in Super Device. Further, it added Senior mode settings screens that seniors may find useful, including large font size and a longer touch response time.
Further, it brings optimizations for mistouch prevention in gaming situations, added a quick app download icon as well as installed the latest security patch released in March 2022 for better system security.
Check the full changelog here:
- Super Device: Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, wristbands, and MateView, which can be easily connected with one click.
- Settings: Adds the Senior mode settings screen for easier management of settings that seniors may find useful, including larger font size and a longer touch response time.
- Games: Optimizes the user experience with Mistouch prevention in gaming situations.
- Apps: Added quick app download icon for Petal apps.
- Security: The security patch is incorporated into the March 2022 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
How to install:
To install the update, open the settings menu on your smartphone, then select system & updates from the list followed by software updates. Hereafter, a page appears with the CHECK FOR UPDATES option, tap on it, and wait phone to fetch the latest update for you. If you found the update, then download and install it.