Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 update for Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a new mode for scanning document, Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade, enhanced Control center, and Dark mode.
This update also fixes issues related to System, Lock screen, Status bar, and Phone. It brings the October 2020 security update for system security improvement. The new update is rolling out in batches via OTA.
The firmware version of this update is V188.8.131.52.QJZIDXM for Redmi Note 9 Pro. Below you can check the download link and complete changelog of this update.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
REDMI NOTE 9 PRO CHANGELOG:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: UI elements for accepting calls weren’t displayed in some cases
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion
- New: A new mode for scanning documents