As per the changelog, this update adds the 2nd line in the recent application and optimizes memory usage by desktop. It also fixes the bug by which random opening Mi AI, text clipping in recent apps, crashes on Android 10, the vulnerability of the desktop widget, and more.
For more information about the update, you can see the full changelog mentioned below.
1. Fixed a bug with random opening MI AI.
2. Added the 2nd line in recent applications (if it does not fit into one).
3. Fixed the error of application sizes when splitting screens.
4. Fixed selection of the style of recent applications.
5.Fixed text clipping in recent apps.
6. Fixed incorrect desktop layout when loading an application.
7. Fixed a bug when, when installing an application, it lost its icon.
8. Fixed crashes on Android 10.
9. Fixed display of the widget with time.
10. Fixed vulnerability of the desktop widget, optimized the logic of the widget.
11. Optimized memory usage by desktop.
Users will have to download the 11.9MB to install the update. You can manually check the update or download it from the link mentioned below.
You can download the latest update from the above link. You can also check the Android 12 device list here.