Xiaomi has started expanding the Android 13 uprooted MIUI 14 update for the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ users in the global region. The new firmware is making its way to the corresponding device owners with a bunch of new features and an updated security patch.
Accordingly, the company has already pushed off the MIUI 14 firmware update for the global version of Redmi Note 11 Pro+, last month. But at that moment, it was only available to a handful of consumers. In the current scenario, the update is growing on a broader spectrum.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
The details hint that the latest update is expanding for the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ users with V188.8.131.52.TKTMIXM. However, users will have to download a software package of around 4.0GB in size.
Join Us On Telegram
For starters, Xiaomi releases these updates in batches. Therefore, it takes some time to reach users around different regions. In the meantime, you can explore the update section in the Settings menu to install the firmware manually.
MIUI 14 is the newest addition to the MIUI universe, and every Xiaomi smartphone holder is waiting to download the major upgrade. While it is already available to many devices, a few gadgets are still in the sequence to taste a new experience.
In the latest development, the MIUI 14 offers an intuitive feel to the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ users. It enhances the personalization tugs, making the user interface more convenient and responsive.
On the flip side, users will get the February 2023 security update to increase the stability of the security system. What else? You can read the changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch to February 2023.
- Increased system security.
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and brings it to a new level.
- Super icons will give your home screen a new look. (Update the home screen and themes to the latest version to be able to use Super icons)
- The home screen folders will highlight the apps you need most making them just one tap away from you.
- New widget formats allow more combinations, making your experience even more convenient.
More features and improvements:
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.