Huawei FreeBuds 3i getting the latest update in Europe with version 188.8.131.52, which brings improvements for wear detection and device compatibility. Recently, the same update has been rolled out for Huawei FreeBuds Pro and FreeBuds 3.
It features ultimate active noise cancellation, call noise cancellation, 3-mic system, Bluetooth 5.0, 2.5 hr talk time on 1 charge, and much more.
- Huawei FreeBuds 3i
- Huawei Freebuds upgraded to version 184.108.40.206 in Europe.
- Size: 1.10MB
- Improves the sensitivity of the wearing detection.
- Improves compatibility with the other devices.
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE UPDATE:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Connect your FreeBuds with your phone.
- Select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Open the AL Life app on phone.
- Click on Check for updates.
- If any update is available, click on the update button.
- After completion of the update, close the charging case.
- Wait for at least 10 min for the case to be automatically updated.