Nothing Ear (2) recently came into existence and is receiving its first update for the moment. Accordingly, the company has baked the firmware with a handful of audio improvements as well as optimizations for the newly arrived earbuds.
As per the inputs, the first update for Nothing Ear (2) appears with the 1.01.88 version. Eventually, you can download the latest build number from the Nothing X application on your smartphone to enjoy impressive additions.
To be mentioned, the company has improved audio fluency in the new firmware. Further, it has fixed the distorted audio that interrupts when apps and services are using the LHDC (Low Latency High-Definition Audio Codec).
Ahead, the update enhances the call quality and stability of the connection. Meanwhile, the corresponding device users will also notice better changes in the in-ear detection feature. To experience these points, you should install the new update.
For doing so, connect your device and open the Nothing X app. Now, go to Settings and select the Firmware Update option. You can check the full changelog below.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram
Nothing Ear (2) 1.01.88 Update Changelog
- Fixes sound distortion bugs when using LHDC codec
- Improves general sound latency
- Optimized ANC feature to be even more effortless when adjusting noise cancellation levels for different sound environments
- Improved the accuracy of the connection status for when you’re connecting and disconnecting Ear(2) to power
- Optimized call quality so that voice clarity is improved for the other party
- Improved the in-ear detection feature to better recognize when you’re playing or pausing audio.