The Nothing Phone (1) has not yet reached some of its fans, and now the company released the third software update for the smartphone. The latest firmware update for Nothing Phone (1) brings the latest Nothing OS version 1.1.2 and its build number is S1.1-220728-0051.
“JOIN ONEPLUS ON TELEGRAM”
The latest Nothing Phone (1) update adds a new key to show the fingerprint icon when the screen is off. The brand has also optimized the charging performance and better compatibility with third-party chargers. The update has also resolved the Bluetooth codec issues reported by the users.
For your information, Nothing Phone (1) with the latest Nothing OS 1.1.2 has a 38.38 MB in size and includes some minor improvements. Please note that updates may be released in phases, so they may not be available to everyone right now. The company will roll out this update to all Nothingphone(1) users in the coming weeks.
Nothing Phone (1) Nothing OS 1.1.2 Update – Changelog
- Added a toggle for showing the fingerprint icon when the screen is off.
- Always on display will now be turned off during the night by default
- Improved charging performance and compatibility with third-party chargers.
- Resolved Bluetooth codec issue.
- Optimized minor UI details.
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.
You can check for updates manually by going to Settings > System > System Updates. It is recommended that you keep your Nothing phone (1) connected to a strong Wi-Fi network while installing the software.