Samsung is now rolling out 6th One UI 2.0 beta for the Galaxy S10 series. This update includes fixes for several bugs. It could be the last beta update for the Galaxy S10 series. The bug list is narrowing with time, and now the company is heading to the stable release.
Samsung has already stopped new beta registrations for the Galaxy S10 series.
The software version of this update is ZSKJ. It comes with a small size, less than 200MB.
- After adjusting the volume, the bar remains on the screen
- Automatic restart when using Bluetooth tethering
- Generation of noise using Galaxy Buzz
- Device care widget size is reduced and transparency is not applied intermittently
- Deleting a photo from the gallery after shooting with the camera, but the photo is displayed in the quick view, and the photo is rotated in the gallery
- The message ‘Call/text on other devices’ does not disappear in the quick panel
- Clock blank is wide in AOD photo mode
- Status bar cut off at the bottom
You can download this update manually by heading into the Settings > Software update > Download and install.