OnePlus is rolling out a new software update with the July 2020 security patch for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro users. This update comes with the Oneplus Buds support, improvements, and some fixes as well as enhances the system security.
The July 2020 update for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro optimizes the touch experience in game mode, updated GMS package and fixes issues related to ARCore failure, wireless charger base re-started automatically, and more.
This update newly added Red Cable Club membership card (IN only) and adapted OnePlus Bud’s support. It also improves system stability, network performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers for a better user experience.
Below you can check the updated software versions in different regions and the complete changelog of OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro.
Join our OnePlus channel on Telegram:
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION IN DIFFERENT REGIONS:
OnePlus 8 pro
- India – Oxygen OS 10.5.12.IN11DA
- Europe – Oxygen OS 10.5.11.IN11BA
- North America – Oxygen OS 10.5.12.IN11AA
- India – Oxygen OS 10.5.10.IN21DA
- Europe – Oxygen OS 10.5.9.IN21BA
- North America – Oxygen OS 10.5.11.IN21AA
ONEPLUS 8 AND 8 PRO JULY 2020 CHANGELOG:
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
- Provided a variety of clock styles for you. You can customize on your own. (Go to Settings>Customization>Clock style)
- Optimize the touch experience in game mode to enhance the user experience
- Fixed the issue that the wireless charger base re-started automatically
- Fixed the ARCore failure
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.07
- Updated GMS package to 2020.05
- Improved system stability
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers
- Improved connection stability of mobile network to improve user experience
- Newly added Red Cable Club membership card (IN only)
*If you’ve something to share, send us on [email protected].