Recently, OPPO has released the first batch of Android 12-based ColorOS 12 beta update for OPPO Reno7 Z 5G smartphone users in Indonesia. The new update will add a lot of advanced and helpful features. The update is currently available in the Indonesian markets and more carriers will receive the software update in the next few days.
Android 12 OS comes with the latest security and privacy functions, new widgets, latest functions, Always On Display features, and much more. OEM should be taken to more countries globally soon. In the meantime, we suggest that you should download and install the new software as soon as you get the new software on your handset.
- Please back up important data on the phone before updating to avoid data loss due to incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
- After updating to the latest beta version, the operating system will perform a number of actions to optimize your device automatically. This can cause your device to overheat, lag, and drain the battery rapidly. We recommend that you turn off the screen after a successful update and charge your device overnight. Or keep using the device and it will be back to normal in a few days.
- Some third-party apps are not compatible with Android 12. Therefore, updating this application may not be available or there may be technical issues on your device including lagging and crashing. Please try to update this application to the latest version in App Market.
Phone model: Reno7 Z 5G (information about other models please follow the Community notice)
Time: June. 17, 2022- June 24, 2022
Application Quota: 5000
Release Country: Indonesia
When receiving the version: within 3 workdays after application success
【How to Apply】
- Confirm your phone has updated to the version(Detectable Version): A.14
- Click ‘Settings’>> ‘Software Update’>> Click the settings icon on the screen>> Apply for Beta Version>>Update Beta Version. And then follow the guide to applying. （If the application quota is full, please wait for the next round）
How to feedback
- If you encounter problems while using the Beta version, please report in the ColorOS Community.
- For more details please read: How to Send High Quality Feedback by LOG Box?
- Alternatively, contact the customer service center directly.