Realme has started to rollout a new firmware update for Realme 5, Realme 5s and Realme 5i users. This update installs the latest Android patch released in April and May 2021 for system security improvement.
Aside from the security patch, it also optimizes the system performance and improves system stability. However, there’s no additional feature or change noted in the update.
For more information, below you can check the updated software version and changelog of this update.
- Realme 5 – RMX1911EX_11_C.69
- Realme 5s – RMX1925EX_11_C.69
- Realme 5i – RMX2030EX_11_C.69
- Updated Android Security Patch: April & May, 2021
- Optimized the system performance
- Improved the system stability
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.