June 05, 2021
The new update optimizes the network connection, OSWAP function, FinShellPay stability, and system stability as well as fixes the HD display issue of the video play in Netflix.
The firmware version of this update is RMX3241_11_A.08 and updated package size of 537MB. Below you can check the changelog of this update.
- Updated Android security patch: May 2021
- Optimized the network connection in some scenarios
- Optimized system stability, improved user experience
- Optimized the OSWAP function for the memory
- Optimized the FinShellPay stability
- Fixed the HD display issue of the video play in Netflix
May 28, 2021
Realme is currently rolling out Realme UI 2.0 update to its more eligible device. Realme is sending a new software update for Realme 8 users, which brings May 2021 security patch to improve system security.
The update improves the gaming performance and experience as well as fixes the probabilistic screen-off issue in some particular scenarios and focuses issues while scanning QR codes in some third-party apps.
It also optimizes the image clarity of the front camera, rear camera in normal mode, video recording, rear flashlight, and effect of the rear camera in food scenes.
For more information, below you can check the changelog, download link and updated software version.
- Realme 8 – RMX3085_11.A.13
● Updated Android security patch: May, 2021
● Optimized gaming performance in some scenarios and improved gaming experience
● Optimized the image clarity of the front camera
● Optimized the image effect of the rear camera in food scenes
● Optimized the image clarity of the rear camera in normal mode
● Optimized the image noise of the rear camera at 64M mode in some scenarios
● Optimized the image clarity of video recording
● Optimized the image clarity of the rear flashlight
● Optimized the probabilistic focus issue while scanning QR code in some third-party apps
● Fixed the probabilistic screen-off issue in some particular scenarios
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.