Realme is currently rolling out Realme UI 2.0 update to its more eligible device. Realme is sending a new software update for Realme Q3 Pro users, which brings May 2021 security patch to improve system security.
The update optimizes the touch screen experience, power consumption performance in some scenarios, network compatibility, UI display and more.
It also fixes several issues related to camera for a better experience. For more information, below you can check the changelog, download link and updated software version.
- Realme Q3 Pro – A.09
- Update Android security patch (2021#5)
- Optimized the touch screen touch experience
- Optimized system performance and improve system stability
- Optimized power consumption performance in some scenarios
- Optimized network compatibility and improve online experience
- Optimized the UI display effect in some scenes
- Fixed the problem of high sharpness of the camera in some outdoor scenes
- Fixed the problem of purple corners in dark scenes in the night scene mode of the camera
- Fixed the issue of camera freeze in the 64M mode of the rear camera in an over-bright scene application
- Fixed the stuttering problem in some scenes of Douyin
- Fixed the splash screen issue in some scenes
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.