Realme is releasing a new software update for Realme X Lite/3 Pro users. This update brings the latest March and April 2021 security patch patches which improves system security as well as enhances system performance.
Other than the security patch, the new update also optimizes the accuracy of recognizing phone in some scenarios, system performance and system stability as well as fixes the issues that the network statement window disappear while swiping back in Cloud Service.
Below you can check updated software version, download link and changelog of this update.
Updated UI Version:
- Build- RMX1851_11_C.13
- Size- 3.15GB
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the accuracy of recognizing phone numbers in some scenarios
- Fixed the issue that Network Statement window disappear while swiping back in Cloud Service
- Updated Android security patch: March and April, 2020
How to update:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Click the Download and install option.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)