DECEMBER 29, 2021: New update with optimizations
Users can identify this update with build version F.26. Below you can check the changelog of this update.
● Optimize system performance and improve system stability
● Optimize application installation operation experience
SEPTEMBER 10, 2021: September 2021 Update
Realme X2 is getting the September 2021 update. Check the complete changelog below.
Find the complete change log below:
UI Version: RMX1992AEX_11.F.23
• Improves system stability and performance.
• Fixes an issue where the screen would not turn off when you lift the phone to your ear during calls.
JULY 23, 2021: Realme UI 2.0
Here’s the official version of the Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 for the Realme X2. The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon. Also to receive this update, make sure your device is updated to the required version.
Find the complete changelog below:
UI version: RMX1992EX_11.F.20/ RMX1992AEX_11.F.20
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.