The update is available for the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra on locked and unlocked units in the US. For the Galaxy S21 FE, the update is rolling out the T-Mobile’s locked unit. The carrier-locked units of the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra are also receiving the latest software update.
The November 2023 security patch fixes 48 CVEs related to the Android operating system, 15 SVEs related to One UI software, and 2 CVEs related to Samsung Semiconductor. Overall, the company aims to provide better and error-free service.
Software versions are:
- Galaxy S21 – G991USQS9EWK1
- Galaxy S21 Plus – G996USQS9EWK1
- Galaxy S21 Ultra – G998USQS9EWK1
- Galaxy S21 FE – G990USQS9EWK1
- Galaxy Note 20 – N981USQS5HWJ4
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – N986USQS5HWJ4
Samsung Galaxy users can check for new software updates manually by heading to Settings >> Software update >> Download and install.