It’s great Huawei has started the release of its enormous September 2022 update with wearables rather than with smartphones. Huawei Watch 3 Pro users now acquiring HarmonyOS 3 features with the latest September 2022 update.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
According to the information, the latest September 2022 update comes with version HarmonyOS 220.127.116.119, and users of Huawei Watch 3 Pro will require to download a package size of around 306MB. This update conveys tons of features for the wearable.
Talking about the changelog so it carries plenty of features, functions, and optimizations for your device including support for interconnection and collaboration with the smart screen, customizations to the newly added wallet access card functions, enriched Petal Maps independent navigation feature and much more.
Along with this the September 2022 update also adds several optimizations for your Watch 3 Pro functionalities including optimization to the alarm clock function, maintaining the sports linkage function and it can even control the progress and volume of the smart screen course synchronously on the watch side.
All the features are eminent in their own place but the Petal Maps independent navigation feature is just like the cherry on the cake. As it will make your life easier, more effective, and more prominent than before and will provide you with an enriched user experience.
Users of Huawei Watch 3 Pro can download the September 2022 update on their wearable and can experience these wonderful offerings. To install the update follow this process. Sports Health app > Device > Application market.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro September 2022 update: Changelog
- Adds support for interconnection and collaboration with smart screens, Bluetooth headsets, glasses, and fitness equipment.
- With a single pull, you can quickly call up the Sports Health app on the smart screen.
- You can coordinate fitness equipment such as treadmills, walking machines, etc. (for specific supported equipment and models, please refer to the specifications of each product)
Petal Maps independent navigation
- You can set the destination and navigate only through the smart voice of the watch.
- Displays the real-time location at the top of the watch and the navigation path is clear when you go out for cycling or walking.
- The newly added wallet access card function adapts to iOS mobile phones (need to update the Sports Health app to the latest version)
- Optimize the alarm clock function, you can set up to 10 alarm clocks to meet more needs
- Strengthen the sports linkage function with Huawei smart screen. After connecting to the smart screen the watch can link to display the course details.
- It can also control the progress and volume of the smart screen course synchronously on the watch side.
- When there is an incoming call via Bluetooth, you can quickly reply to reject the incoming call via SMS on-call reminder interface (requires to keep connection with the Sports Health app)
- Optimize the display effect of the kaleidoscope dial