The stable One UI 5.0 update for the Samsung Galaxy S22 was initiated to roll out from European countries and now the company is working to expand to reach other regions including South Korea and India too. However, the beta testers from the eligible counter receive the OTA that will turn the beta firmware into the stable. Below you can check the devices list.
October 25, 2022
Samsung has finally gifted its iconic One UI 5.0 stable update to the Galaxy S22 users, with many new features in the various market. Samsung Galaxy S22 users are blessed with the latest software update to redesign their unique display with numerous new changes.
The new One UI 5.0 stable version for Galaxy S22 adds a number of new features in the context of a Lock Screen, camera enhancement, Notification, Gallery, and many other Privacy and security features. Alongside this, the update integrates with the October 2022 security update.
Users can identify the update with the One UI build version:
- Galaxy S22: S901USQU2BVJA
- Galaxy S22+: S906USQU2BVJA
- Galaxy S22 Ultra: S908USQU2BVJA
Notably, the Samsung One UI 5.0 update for Samsung Galaxy S22 is released in the following below-mentioned regions:
- The US – Verizon, Unlocked
- South Korea (LG Uplus, SK Telecom, KT Corporation)
- Ukraine (Kyivstar)
- Italy (TIM)
- Serbia (Telenor, VIP)
- Poland (Play, PLUS)
- Ireland (Meteor)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil, Mobitel)
- Czech Republic (O2C)
- France (SFR, Bouygues)
- Switzerland (Swisscom)
- Croatia (VIPNET)
- United Kingdom (EE)
- New Zealand
- The UK
- Dominican Republic
Note: the above-mentioned list is based on users’ confirmation
Reportedly, Samsung Galaxy S22 users can install and experience the stable Android 13 OS and One UI 5.0 versatile and innovative features. Below you can check the changes it brings for your:
Lockdown mode, Medical info, new emoji pairs, the option to disable RAM Plus, Stack widgets, new and simple multitasking features, a variety of new camera features including a watermark, improved photo, and video editor, extract text from image feature, new call functions, and much more are also included in Samsung’s update.
- Samsung Messages: You can now delete recommend emojis, and also create an emoji pair function
- Lock Screen: Touch and Hold edit mode had been added to let you easily edit and customize your lock screen by simply touching and holding on the screen
- Notification Settings: The Notification settings have been reorganized so that related menus can be found on one screen.
- Don does not disturb notification: You can easily add contact exceptions in the Do not disturb notification settings
- Gallery: Added some quick settings to access and organize Albums
- Security and Privacy: Biometrics and security and Privacy have been combined into one menu.
- Connected devices: Connected devices had been added to the settings menu and grouped with ‘Connection’ settings
- Safety and Emergency: When you press on the lock screen to make an emergency call the medical information icon has been updated
- Home screen widget: You can now stack multiple widgets to best utilize the space on your home screen
- Wallpaper: The preview screen of the wallpaper gives you the option to edit your lock screen and home screen wallpapers.
- Weather Widget: Receive more frequent weather updates through your movement patterns such as driving, biking, running, and more
- Edge Panel: Edit and all apps icons have been added to the first depth of the edge panel
- Camera Watermark: Company added a watermark function to your picture