Huawei launched Huawei FreeBuds 3 at IFA 2019, which is one of the first TWS earbuds featuring Active Noise Cancellation (ANC). It also has Huawei Kirin A1 Bluetooth chipset, providing 4 hr. playback on 1 charge and 20 hr. playback with a charging case.
These two earbuds also supports software upgrades and receives new features via OTA system. The FreeBuds 3 has been updated before and now getting a new software update that includes power consumption optimization, improvement for Bluetooth stability, playback quality, and more.
- Huawei FreeBuds 3
- Upgrades firmware version to 22.214.171.1248 from 126.96.36.1996
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability.
- Optimizes system compatibility.
- Improves earphone playback quality.
- Increase wear detection responsiveness.
Points to keep in mind before update:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Connect your FreeBuds with your phone.
- Select corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Open AL Life app on phone.
- Click on Check for updates.
- If any update is available, click on the update button.
- After completion of update, close the charging case.
- Wait for at least 10 min for the case to be automatically updated.