Xiaomi has seeded its several devices with the latest offerings of the Android 13 update. In recent times, the company is expanding its MIUI 14 update along with the all-new February 2023 security patch, to more users of Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE smartphones.
Based on Android 13 the MIUI 14 update for the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE devices was earlier rolled out in Europe and Global markets and now the software is making its way to users living in Turkey, and luckily it also carries a new February 2023 security patch.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
According to the information, the latest update has arrived with the MIUI build version V220.127.116.11.TKOTRXM. Simultaneously, it contains an installation package of 4.2GB, which includes a bundle of new features, optimizations, and improvements for your device.
Join Us On Telegram
As we earlier said, the MIUI 14 brings a host of new features and improvements including a revamped design language, new super icons, highlighted apps, animal widgets, enhanced security features, more privacy protection and advanced search in Settings, and much more.
However, the update is pushed through an OTA method, so it may take some time to reach every eligible unit. In case you don’t want to wait, then try finding and downloading the update manually. Through Settings > About Phone > System Update > Download & Install.
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and brings it to a new level.
- Super icons will give your Home screen a new look. (Update the Home screen and Themes to the latest version to be able to use Super icons.)
- Home screen folders will highlight the apps you need most making them just one tap away from you.
[More features and improvements]
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.[System]
Updated Android security patch to February 2023. Increased System security.