Realme is pushing its February 2023 security update for another batch of devices, which includes Realme C25, Realme C25s, and Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G smartphones. It’s a monthly security patch that is meant for improving the overall interpretation of the device.
Let me clear you one thing at the outset, this new update for Realme C25, C25s, and Narzo 30 Pro 5G obtains both January 2023 and February 2023 fixes and improvements. It means, the company is sending the due and the recent patches combinedly for improved performance.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
Moving further, the update comes with a UI build version RMX3193_11.C.10, RMX3197_11.C.16, and RMX2117_11.F.08 for Realme C25s, Realme C25s, and Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G respectively. Notably, the update carries only a single version number for both patches.
JOIN REALME ON TELEGRAM
Now talking about the changes which the January 2023 and February 2023 security patch brings for your devices are-
- It will enrich the performance of your system in some scenarios.
- The update will boost the overall running of your Realme device.
- It may also resolve some common issues and exploits of your system.
- You may also notice fixes for some known issues like camera, network and all.
- This update will also optimize the stability of the phone and make it more reliable.
- You will get a totally improved interpretation of your device after upgrading it to the latest version.
You can check the changelog of all the devices below –
- Realme C25
Integrates the January and February 2023 Android security patches.
Improves system performance in some scenarios.
- Realme C25s
Updated Android security patch: January 2023 & February 2023
Fixes some known issues
Optimizes system stability
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro
Integrates the January 2023 and February 2023 Android security patches.
Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
Moving on, the update is currently rolled out for a limited number of users and will have a wider rollout once after examining that there are no critical bugs. If you are operating any of these devices, then you can even check for the latest update manually.