Yesterday, Xiaomi unveiled the official version of MIUI 14 in the global market, and the company will soon start delivering the stable version update to its users. On the other hand, Xiaomi is also expanding the reach of the MIUI 14 update for more users of Mi 11 Lite 5G.
According to the information, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G users have earlier received the functionalities of the MIUI 14 update in other regions like Japan and Europe. Now, the latest update has extended its reach, and it’s currently rolling out for mentioned device users living in Taiwan.
Going towards detail, this new software version has arrived with the MIUI build version V184.108.40.206.TKITWXM. Simultaneously, it carries an installation package of 4.5GB and includes the all-new February 2023 security patch for optimized performance and better running.
Android 13-based MIUI 14 update offers various new features and optimization options for your smartphone including new widget formats, home screen folders that highlights the apps, advanced search in settings, enhanced personalization details, and much more.
- MIUI 14
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and brings it to a new level.
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2023. Increased system security.
- New widget formats allow more combinations, making your experience even more convenient.
- Home screen folders will highlight the apps you need most making them just one tap away from you.
- More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
If you are living in Turkey, then get ready to experience a new user interface on your device. Notably, the update is pushed through the OTA method, so it may take some time to reach every unit. If you don’t want to wait, then check the update manually through Settings > About Phone > System update > Download & Install.
But before moving towards the installation process, keep some key points in your mind –
- Don’t forget to back up all important items before upgrading.
- The update process might take longer than usual.
- Expect overheating and other performance issues after you update.
- It might take some time for your device to adapt to the new version.
- Remember that some third-party apps aren’t yet compatible with Android 13 and you might not be able to use them normally.