Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 update for Redmi Note 9S comes with a Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade, a new mode for scanning documents, optimization of Dark mode, and fixes some known issues.
The firmware version of this update is V18.104.22.168.QJWMIXM for Redmi Note 9S. Below you can check the download link and complete changelog of this update.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 9S CHANGELOG:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Fix: UI elements for accepting calls weren’t displayed in some cases
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion
- New: A new mode for scanning documents