Google Family Link is a parental control app for kids. The app was launched a few years ago, it became part of the existing Android. You still need to download the app, but you can access these options directly from the Settings menu. It offers amazing control over children’s devices through this app, and it has a lot of great options for managing your kid’s phone usage.
Recently, Google has pushed out a new update for the Google Family Link App. This new update fixes the bugs and provides stability to an app. It also makes some improvements within an app.
Google Family Link App Features:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity – It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android device.
Get the Google Family Link App:
UPDATE 3: June 3 (05:58 ET) – Version 1.92.0.U.452076630
Google has updated its Google Family Link App for Android users, which is based on Android12/13. You can get the latest version 1.92.0.U.452076630 from the given link below.
UPDATE 2: May 30 (12:23 ET) – Version 1.92.0.U.447824454
Google has updated its Google Family Link App for Android users, which is based on Android12/13. You can get the latest version 1.92.0.U.447824454 from the given link below.
UPDATE 1: May 27 (12:04 ET) – Version 1.93.0.V.447812237
Google has updated its Google Family Link App for Android users, which is based on Android12/13. You can get the latest version 1.93.0.V.447812237 from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com