Recently, the developers of PUBG Mobile have officially released the highly anticipated PUBG Mobile 1.2 update, which includes many new features, game modes, weapons, and more. This new update can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store.
PUBG Mobile is available in many countries with specific versions like Korean (KR), Taiwan (TW), and Vietnam (VN), and more regions.
If you are wondering where to download the PUBG Mobile KR version then you are in the right place. If you are a Korean/Japanese native, you can download it directly from the Google Play Store. If you are outside of these countries, follow the steps below to download the KR version.
Steps to download the PUBG Mobile KR version:
- Download APK and OBB files from the link given below.
- Enable the ‘install from unknown source’ option.
- Install the APK file, but don’t open it.
- Now rename the OBB file to ‘main.14350.com.pubg.krmobile.obb‘ and copy the downloaded OBB file to Android>OBB>com.pubg.krmobile
- If the com.pubg.krmobile folder is missing then create a new one with this name.