OnePlus Phone app is the official app to make calls from the smartphone offered by OnePlus, you can also use some other applications to make calls but this is the app that comes with the OnePlus device by default. And OnePlus takes proper care of its default application and releases updates from time to time to improve the performance of the apps.
JOIN ONEPLUS ON TELEGRAM
Users can identify the latest update of the OnePlus Phone app with the version number –V184.108.40.206.21. After updating the OnePlus Phone to the above-mentioned build number through Google Play Store, or from the APK, you will find the app, even more, smoother and better.
- OnePlus Phone App – V220.127.116.11.21
Download OnePlus Phone App
[Update: June 14, 2022]
Recently, OnePlus rolled out a new version of the OnePlus Phone App Diller update. However, the company has not mentioned anything in the app but this update will provide you with a better application experience for OnePlus users. You can download the latest version of the OnePlus Phone app directly through the link given above.
How To Get the OnePlus Phone App
- Download the zip file.
- unzip the file.
- There will be three files
- OnePlus Phone App
- Default OnePlus contacts
- OnePlus Messages
- Install the one you want on your OnePlus Nord.
- For the OnePlus Phone App, after installing it open the app and make it the default app, it will prompt right at the beginning, also don’t forget to give the necessary permissions.
- Next, tap and hold the Google dialer app and click on App info>> Click on Disable.
- That’s it now you have the OnePlus dialer as your default dialer App.
- Follow similar methods to make the OnePlus messages and contacts app as your default app rather than Google’s apps.
- Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
- If Google cannot complete a Search, you’ll get a notification with the search results once you regain your connection