Google Pixel 8 series is preparing to write new rules in the photography context, and it’s now learned that these models will bring new camera features on board. The inputs are emerging from a leaked promo video that will soon show up officially.
So far, we have encountered several teasers that flaunted the upcoming lineup from all angles. Besides, some reports already suggested that these devices will have better optical functions as compared to the Pixel 7 series.
However, a newly leaked video by tipster Kamila Wojciechowska revealed all the camera features including specs and configurations of the Google Pixel 8 series. The video specifically points out distinct capabilities for both the standard as well as Pro models.
To begin with, the Pixel 8 Pro will grab some tech-pack controls such as Real Tone, Night Sight, Astrophotography, Super Res Zoom, and an all-new Magic Editor. The selfie cam will sport auto-focus capabilities
Meanwhile, Pixel 8 will pick some Pro controls including better DSLR effects, improved shutter speed, ISO functionalities, and manual focus.
Google has implemented a brand new ‘Video Boost’ which refers to the smoother view of a recording. Ahead, there is Night Sight for low-light clips, an Audio Eraser to reduce unwanted noise from the background, and some ‘better than before’ skin tones.
Google Pixel 8 Series Camera Specs
Pixel 8 Rear Camera
- 50MP Octa PD wide camera (1.2 μm pixel width, f/1.68 aperture 82-degree field of view, 1/1.31-inch image sensor, Super Res Zoom up to 8x)
- 12MP ultrawide camera with auto-focus (1.25 μm pixel width, f/2.2 aperture, 125.8-degree field of view, Lens correction)
- 10.5 MP Dual PD selfie camera (1.22 μm pixel width, f/2.2 aperture, Fixed focus, 95-degree field of view)
Pixel 8 Pro Rear Camera
- 50 MP Octa PD wide camera (1.2 μm pixel width, f/1.68 aperture, 82-degree field of view, 1/1.31-inch image sensor)
- 48 MP Quad PD ultrawide camera with autofocus (0.8 μm pixel width, f/1.95 aperture, 125.5-degree field of view, Lens correction)
- 48 MP Quad PD telephoto camera (0.7 μm pixel width, f/2.8 aperture, 21.8-degree field of view, 5x optical zoom, Super Res Zoom up to 30x)
- 10.5 MP Dual PD selfie camera (1.22 μm pixel width, f/2.2 aperture, Autofocus, 95-degree field of view)