As early as March 2020, Samsung launched two new mid-range smartphones of its popular Galaxy A series. The new Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72 highlight several flagship features, such as dust and water resistance, advanced design, excellent cameras, powerful processors, and more.
However, the company has launched 4G variants of the Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72 in India, while also selling 4G and 5G versions of the A52 in certain regions. According to consumer demand, Samsung is preparing to launch a 5G model Galaxy A52 in India soon.
According to the latest information, the official support site of Samsung India lists the Galaxy A52 5G with the model number SM-A526B/DS. The list shows that the release of the device is just around the corner, and the company will make an official announcement at any time.
According to previous reports, the 6GB RAM version of the Galaxy A52 5G is priced at approximately 26499 Indian rupees, while the 8GB RAM version is priced at 27999 Indian rupees. The 5G model has a Snapdragon 750G processor and a 120Hz refresh rate, while the rest of the specifications are the same as the 4G model.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display, 1080×2400 resolution, 407 ppi, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Main: 64MP OIS AF (F1.8, 0.8µm)
- Ultra Wide: 12MP FF (F2.2, 1.12µm)
- Macro: 5MP FF (F2.4, 1.12µm)
- Depth: 5MP FF (F2.4, 1.12µm)
- Digital Zoom up to 10x
- 32MP FF (F2.2, 0.8µm)
- Android 11-based One UI 3.1
- Galaxy A52 5G – Snapdragon 750G
- 4/6/8GB RAM and 128/256GB Storage
- 75.1 x 159.9 x 8.4mm / Weight – 189g
- 4500mAh with 25W fast wired charging
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G+5GHz)
- Bluetooth v 5.0
- USB Type 2.0-C
- GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo
- NFC, MST
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Light sensor, Virtual Proximity sensor
- Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue, Awesome Black, and Awesome White.