Along with the Redmi K40 lineup, Xiaomi under the Redmi brand announced its new smart TV, Redmi MAX 86-inch TV. It is Redmi’s second large-sized television, the first one is 98-inch that was launched last year.
Redmi MAX TV features a 4K panel with a 120Hz high refresh rate, MEMC technology, DCI-P3 92% Color gamut, 10-bit color, a delta color accuracy, Dolby Vision, and more.
Below you can check the specification, price, and availability of this TV.
- 86-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10, 92% DCI-P3 color gamut, 120Hz MEMC motion compensation
- Quad-Core Cortex A73 MediaTek MT9650 processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Automatic low latency mode (ALLM), variable refresh rate (VRR) avoids picture delays, tears, and freezes
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI: 3 (including one 4K120Hz, including one eARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, H.265, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 × 12.5W speaker, AI AQ, Dolby digital plus, Dolby Atmos, DTS -HD
Availability and Price:
Redmi Max 86 inch 4K HDR TV is priced at 7,999 yuan (US$ 1,236 / Rs. 90,310 approx.) and will be available in China from March 4, 2021.